designs conservation management and finance solutions at site and landscape levels on behalf of private, government, corporate, and multi-lateral investors. Our work focuses on the development of operational frameworks for protected areas and protected area networks,providing decision-makers and practitioners with detailed analysis of options for biodiversity conservation, financial sustainability, and nature-based tourism – the key factors necessary to succeed.
Sample general services in this area include:
- Planning for biodiversity conservation in protected areas and protected area networks;
- Support for landscape and livlihood iniatives around protected areas;
- Conducting management effectiveness and capacity analysis assessments;
- Designing business plans and financing strategies;
- Conducting cost revenue modeling and financial planning for conservation initiatives; and
- Developing National Biodiversity Action Plans.